Suncoast Poly services all aspects of polyethylene welding on site. From KM’s of pipeline to the simple putting a flange on pipe or extending reducers for Electrofusion, we have the equipment and experience to get it done, safely, efficiently with the upmost quality. Our welding capabilities range from 25mm – 1000mm with everything in-between.
We have qualified McElroy Polyethylene Fusion Inspectors, and over 30 years of combined experience in welding poly. So no matter how demanding we will get the job done.
We have successfully completed many projects around Australia including:-
- Fortescue Metals – Port Headland W.A.
- Queensland Gas – Condamine QLD
- Diversified / Santos – Injune QLD
- Tarong Coal – Nanango QLD
- Mt Isa Mines – Mt Isa QLD
- Darwin Port Authority – Darwin N.T.
- Great Lakes Council – Jimmy’s Beach NSW
- Brisbane City Council – Brisbane QLD
- Mt Arthur Coal Mine – Muswellbrook NSW
- Various Irrigation Lines ( Farming ) – Eastern Australia
- Unity Water – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Sunshine Coast Council – Mooloolaba Beach Restoration QLD
- Origin Energy Talinga + Condabri Water Treatment Facilities – Chinchilla QLD
- Riversands new sand filtration and processing plant – Carbrook QLD
- Many, Many more…..